Congratulations on getting rejected! It might be the best news you got today! As the state fair sends out rejection notifications, we’re gearing up for another show this September! If you were at last year’s opening party, you know it was a good time.
There are some changes for this year:
- We have 60 openings – a third more than last year
- We are going to be linking to the websites and social media accounts of each artist
- We are investigating a digital gallery for the images that don’t get hung
- We have an entry fee of $10.
A fee? Yeah, unfortunately, things aren’t really free. Jeff and I, our cohorts and volunteers foot the bill last year in time and money. We focus heavily on the experience and strive to make it as good, if not better, than the state fair opening party. Considering we market this event heavily, you’ll get a lot of bang for your buck. In comparison, the state fair sneak peek party is $40.
Here’s the pertinent information:
- Opening Date: September 14th
- Current Location: Minneapolis Photo Center
- Closing Date: October 19th
The details above may potentially change.
Registration will open soon.